The 2014 Digital Marketing Strategies Conference (DMSC) will be held on March 16th, 17th and 18th at the Napa Valley Marriott Resort & Spa. Dealer Principals, General Managers, Marketing Managers, and dealership sales professionals can register for DMSC for $895 per person.
If you are working in the automotive industry and are not a sponsor, registration is $1,495 per person. There will only be 10 tickets sold to industry members who are not sponsors for the 2014 conference. We have made this decision for DMSC to protect the investments made by our sponsors.
- Breakfast, lunch, breaks, and evening receptions.
- Workshops, not sales pitches
- Internet access in all workshop rooms and conference events
- Interactive Panel Discussions
- High Quality Content
- Workshops presentations by top dealers
- Face to face time with Industry Leaders, Sponsors, and Digital Marketing experts
Once registered, you will be placed on a wait list and FCE will contact you to confirm your attendance 3 weeks prior to the event.
- Hotel Rooms – Guest’s can stay at the beautiful Napa Valley Marriott Resort & Spa for an incredible rate of $150 per night. We have only locked in 100 rooms at this rate, so don’t hesitate to call and book your room now. Contact the hotel directly at 1-800-228-9290 and provide them with our group code “DMSC2014″ to receive our discounted rate.
- Meals - All attendees will receive complimentary breakfast and lunch on the 16th and 17th, and each evening we will have cocktail receptions featuring local Napa Valley wine makers. Attendees are free to enjoy dinner after the sponsor receptions.
- Flight Recommendations – Please schedule your flights to arrive on time. Workshop attendees need to be checked in and ready for the kickoff!
Book Your Attendance Now
We encourage you to sign-up early because attendance will be limited to give all attendees personalized attention. To register now, call Carrie Hemphill at 908-601-6475