The 2013 Digital Marketing Strategies Conference (DMSC) will be held at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport in Orlando on February 5th-7th. The conference ends in perfect time to attend the 2013 NADA Convention in Orlando which starts on February 8th. Click here to make your reservation online now.
Your investment to attend the conference: $995 per person which includes:
- All DMSC sponsored meals
- DMSC Conference Shirt & Workbook
- Access to evening cocktail receptions
- Access to all workshops and program events on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Face to face time with Industry Leaders, Sponsors, and Digital Marketing experts
- Online private community for speaker presentations and conference Q&A
- Hotel Rooms – We have negotiated a discounted $149 per night rate at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport. This is a great rate compared to other hotels in the Orlando area. Click here to make your reservation online.
- Meals - We have arranged for meals on certain days, and will have an updated conference agenda shortly. Each evening we will have cocktails and hors d’ouvres in the sponsor suites located in the hotel. Attendees are free to enjoy dinner in Orlando after the sponsor receptions.
- Flight Recommendations – Please schedule your flights to arrive in Orlando on Wednesday, February 5th in the afternoon. Workshop attendees need to be checked in and ready by 9:00am for the kickoff on Thursday morning.
Book Your Attendance Now
We encourage you to sign-up early because attendance will be limited to give all attendees personalized attention. To register now, call Carrie Hemphill at 908-601-6475